Some of the key timeframes for this project are as follows:
- June 2011 – finalise detailed design work for the pressure pipe network and pump station back-up tank
- June/July 2011 – start construction of sewerage pipeline network in and around Robertson
- September 2011 – Finalise detailed design for the new sewerage treatment plant
- October 2011 – start construction of the new pump station and back-up tank off Burrawang Street
- November 2011 - start construction of the sewerage treatment plant off May Street (west)
- March 2012 - start installing pressure systems on private property
- July 2012 – start construction of the treated effluent pipeline to the new Glenquarry storage dam
- October 2012 – complete construction of the treated effluent storage dam and related access drive off Sheepwash Road in Glenquarry
- December 2012 – total project completion
Please note that these timeframes are subject to change, depending on local weather conditions and unforeseen ground conditions.
AJ Lucas is authorised to carry out construction work on this Project during the following times:
- Mondays to Fridays – 7am to 6pm
- Saturdays – 8am to 1pm
No work will occur outside these hours or on public holidays except in exceptional circumstances and only with the prior approval of Wingecarribee Shire Council.